DALLAS, TX — July 20, 2016 — River Logic will be exhibiting at the North American Supply Chain Executive Summit September 12-13th in Chicago.
River Logic is excited to announce that it will be exhibiting at the annual North American Supply Chain Executive Summit. In addition to providing demonstrations and product / solution overviews at booth #34, River Logic will be conducting a 35-minute workshop and themed lunch (details below).
Attend the River Logic Workshop
Title: Overhauling Outdated Methodologies: An Innovative Approach to Maximizing the Impact of Your Supply Chain
Date and Time: 2:35 pm - 3:10 pm on September 12th
- Understand why even the most advanced supply chains are leaving a profit equal to 1-5% of their annual revenue on the table
- Explore how adopting modern processes and leveraging innovative technologies drastically boosts the impact of supply chains on business objectives and shareholder value
- Review real-life examples of how an expert business platform with optimization can help improve decision making and achieve company-wide goals
- Briefly introduce a best practice Integrated Business Planning process, including how it can be implemented as a crawl-walk-run-fly approach
- Highlight the additional benefits companies can realize from adopting an Integrated Business Planning approach (e.g., increase agility, drive profit, improve service levels, increase shareholder value, etc.)
Attend River Logic's Lunch-and-Learn
Title: Reveal Hidden Profits: Appropriately Leverage Innovation to Manage Tough, Game-changing Trade-offs
Date and Time: 12:35 pm - 1:35 pm on September 13th
Contact River Logic to Schedule a Meeting
River Logic will be holding meetings with both press and attendees. Please reach out to our PR contact in order to request a meeting to learn more about River Logic's solution.
PR Contact | Shannon Kearns | email@example.com | 812-598-8433 | www.riverlogic.com