We're excited to be exhibiting at INFORMS this year! The conference will be held November 1st - November 4th in the Pennsylvania Convention Center and the adjacent Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel, in Philadelphia, PA.
Swing by to learn about the new enhancements in Enterprise Optimizer® 8.5 and what we've got in store for 2016. (Hint: It's kind of a big deal.) And don't forget to check out our tutorial (details below).
Presenter: Eric Kelso, VP Product Marketing for River Logic
Title: "Code-free modeling for large-scale LP and MIP problems using Enterprise Optimizer"
- Day and Time: Tuesday, November 3 at 11-12:30am
- Location: Room 302 in the Convention Center
Abstract: Enterprise Optimizer is a code-free, visual LP and MIP optimization modeling platform. Using EO’s intuitive drag-and-drop interface, learn how to rapidly create integrated process and financial models. Also learn about EO’s wizard-driven data integration, query designer, user-defined schema, dashboard builder, VBA integration, APIs and job automation component. Outputs demonstrated include detailed unit costs and audit-quality P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements. The entire session will be spent discussing major features and showing real-world applications.
- Click here to add this to your calendar
The State of OR: Survey
Submit our survey for a chance to win $100 Visa Gift Card!
- Location Exhibit Hall - Booth 43
- Sunday, November 1st, 12 noon to 5pm, 7pm to 9pm (welcome reception)
- Monday, November 2nd, 9am to 5pm
- Tuesday, November 3rd, 9am to 5pm
- Wednesday, November 4th, 9am to 3pm
Swing by and grab our latest EO 8.5 Product Datasheet, learn what 2016 has in store for us and chat with a few OR experts.